Erin tagged me in a fun little game last week!
I love getting to know people, so I'm always up for question games!
* Post these rules
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
Here's the questions Erin asked me:
1. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
I have a tie for first.
"Girl" by Jim Sturgess from the Across the Universe soundtrack
"Dog Days Are Over" by Pentatonix from the show The Sing-Off
2. What is your favorite book?
Oh goodness, that's a hard one. I read so much, it's impossible to pick a favorite.
But I love Sophie Kinsella/Madeline Wickham books, the Harry Potter series and Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
3. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I like beachy areas, but I don't like the beach. So, if I could go to a small, beachy town and lay by a pool, it would be perfect!
4. If you weren't working (or studying) in your current field, what would you be doing?
Um, I've always wanted to be a math teacher, so this one is kind of hard. But I guess be a nanny full-time.
5. List five blogs you like to read!
6. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Read books, knit and crochet, hang out with friends
7. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
They have everything, so it's only logical.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate cake with white icing.
And chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.
9. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could have three things with you, what would they be and why?
Brice- he's my other half, so of course I'd take him with me.
An unlimited supply of Chick-fil-A sweet tea- I can't live without it.
My knitting stuff- If I was trapped on an island, I'd need something to do.
10. What is the last concert you attended?
Read more here.
I tag all of you reading this!
Answer the questions Erin asked me!
And after you play along, leave me a comment with the link so I can read more about you!