Anyways, in the OTH spirit, I found a little One Tree Hill 30 day challenge on Pinterest, but I'm just going to do it all in this blog post, bullet style. but if you haven't seen it, or are watching it now, I may spoil, so you're free to skip it.
- Favorite Male Character: Nathan. Why? James Lafferty is hot. Duh. But I also admire the man Nathan became. Far from the jerk he once was.
- Favorite Female Character: Haley. Not just because she goes with Nathan, but because she pours her heart and soul into everything: her family, friends, music, the cafe.
- Favorite Couple: Well, this one should be obvious. Nathan and Haley. Double Duh. LOVE them. And their precious family.
- Favorite friendship: Brook and Peyton. They went through everything together. And even though they had rough patches, they still stuck together in the end.
- Favorite Actor: We've been over this--James Lafferty. Although, Rob Buckley and Austin Nichols run close behind...
- Favorite Actress: Bethany Joy Lenz. But I also love Sophia Bush.
- Favorite Cast Friendship: James Lafferty and Rob Buckley. Their twitter conversations? Hilarious.
- Favorite Secondary Character: Quentin. He was becoming such an amazing person. I'm still upset at the fact that he was killed.
- Favorite Season: ummm...All of them?
- Favorite Episode: I have lots. But I especially love the flashback to the forties episode where Haley sings at the cafe and meet Nathan.
- Favorite Quote: I like the one about the ravens that Lucas says in one of the season 2 episodes...don't know it word for word...something about a raven alone symbolizes luck but a flock of ravens signifies trouble...
- Favorite CODA: probably the Lucas and Peyton disappearance in the season 6 finale.
- Favorite Song played on OTH: "Mrs. Scott" from the forties episode. Sung by BJL.
- Least Favorite Male Character: Dan Scott. This needs no explanation.
- Least favorite Female Character: Nanny Carrie. Cah-razy. or The wack job who thinks she's Clay's dead wife.
- Least favorite Couple: Brooke and Felix. He was weird.
- Least favorite friendship: Millie and Alex. That was hazardous to Millie's health.
- Least favorite Actor: I don't really have one.
- Least favorite actress: Don't really have one of these either.
- Least favorite couple: apparently this question is here twice. And my answer remains Brooke and Felix.
- Least favorite secondary character: Xavier. Psycho. hate him.
- Least favorite season: The bad hair season. You know the one. Bad hair all around.
- Least favorite episode: school shooting. too traumatic. and stressful.
- Least favorite quote: all quotes are good...
- Best acting performance from Sophia Bush: the episode where she gets attacked by Xavier in Clothes over Bros.
- Best acting performance from Hilarie Burton: the episode where they think they've found her dad's body and she has to identify it.
- Best acting performance from Bethany Joy Galeotti: the episode where her mom dies. So realistic.
- Best acting performance from Chad Michael Murray: when he dribbles the ball across the bridge in the opening credits...haha, he's not my favorite...
- Best acting performance from James Lafferty: the episode where Dan dies. So dang sad. And he was so good in that episode.
- All-time favorite One Tree Hill scene: Any scene with James Lafferty...or...The scene from where he and Haley re-unite after his kidnapping.
Love these two lovebirds.
Original Cast. Such babies here.
The recent cast.
Need an example of the bad hair? Let's take a look...
Bad on more than one person...yikes.
Do you watch One Tree Hill?
What will you miss the most?